Oil tempering units
| 6 to 75 kW heating power
The oil tempering unit is designed as a stand-alone unit for a duty cycle of 100%. The tempering unit can also be controlled by an external controller using the provided interfaces. If necessary, application-specific control parameter sets and additional, customer-specific logical control tasks can be integrated into the unit’s software.
Additional functions (optional):
• Two permanently stored temperature PI control parameter sets (“dynamic” and “slow-
• External preselection and switching of PI control parameter sets (“dynamic” and
• Bypass valve between flow and return flow lines for quick limiting of heating power
• Additional heat transfer oil connection in flow and return flow lines for optional pre-
tempering of oil
• 2-point controller function for oil pre-tempering
• 4-line control panel with function and cursor buttons for specifying setpoint and dis-
playing actual value of oil
• Relay output for optional setpoint valve for oil pre-tempering
• PT100 analogue input for measuring actual value of oil temperature
Technical specifications (for example of 45 kW unit):
Heating power: 45 kW (5 x 9 kW)
Flow temperature: 145°C max.
Pump power: 1,5 kW max.
Flow volume: 75 l/min max.
Operating medium: according to customer specifications
Cooling: direct or indirect
Dimensions: 1050x370x930 mm
Internal control: PLC with PI control
Setpoint/actual value: Display can be switched
Setpoint specification: Internal
Sollwertvorgabe: External DC 0-10 V
Actual value output: External DC 0-10 V
Start/stop: Internal/external (via floating contacts)
Max. permitted ext. volume: 4.5 litres